Levantando.org provides resources for organic agriculture food production in Puerto Rico. Our mission is to promote food sovereignty through agriculture best practices, shared resources, agriculture education, and promote sustainable communities. We facilitate an island wide network of agricultural cooperation through strategic partnerships and the facilitation of community-based events.
Donations will Fund the following projects:
- Purchase physical shared tools; chipper shredder (multiple sizes), tractor accessories, cultivation tools, seeders, miscellaneous tools to increase production / harvest.
- Bee hive relocation to farms, bee hive equipment, and basic beekeeper training for farmers
- Create agriculture resources to promote sustainable community including shared physical resources, education workshops, training, and information resources (bilingual “How to” documents and shared contacts).
- Funding educational workshops; supplies & materials, paid experts to create curriculum and share across Puerto Rico.
- Acquire shared space for Agriculture hubs – place to conduct workshops, distribution & delivery coordination of produce to restaurants and farmers markets, packaging facilities, equipment storage, on-site workshops, and education centers.
How to Donate
Levantando.org is a Section 501(c)(3) charitable organization and 1101.01(a)(2) status from Puerto Rico, EIN-66-0958600. All donations are deemed tax-deductible absent any limitations on deductibility applicable to a particular taxpayer. No goods or services are provided in exchange for your contribution.
Please contact us if you are able to donate equipment or material goods. Equipment, material goods, and services are greatly appreciated and Levantando will provide an “in kind” donation receipt for tax purposes.